Publisher's description - Any Video Converter FREE 1.1.1
*** The best and easiest way to convert ANY video and music to iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Samsung Galaxy, Android Phone/Tablet, MP4, MP3, MKV, AVI and more popular formats.
Any Video Converter FREE is a free, easy to use but powerful video converter. It can convert virtually ANY video format for playback on your favourite devices with great quality (including iPhone 5(S), iPhone 4(S), iPhone3G(S), iPad 1/2/3, iPad mini, iPod touch, Apple TV 1/2/3, Samsung Galaxy, Amazon Kindle Fire, PS Vita, PS3, Xbox 360, etc). Just drag your file, select an output preset and click convert. It`s really that easy!!
Did we mention it`s FREE? Try it now and you`ll see why Any Video Converter FREE is the best video converter on the App Store.
Go Pro and get more - Any Video Converter HD Pro is available right now. It has Batch Conversions and much more to help you get the most out of your conversions.
>> Supported Input Formats:
Video: WMV, MKV, AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MP4, QT, RM, RMVB, M2TS, M2T, MTS, FLV, MPEG, MPEG2 TS, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, GIF, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, H.264/PSP AVC Video, etc.
Audio: MOV, FLV, WAV, MP3, MP2, AAC, M4A, WMA, FLAC, AMR, AWB, OGG, MMF, AC3, AU.
>> Supported Output Formats:
iPhone 5(S), iPhone 4(S), iPhone3G(S), iPad 1/2/3, iPad mini, iPod touch, Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/Note/Tab, Amazon Kindle Fire (HD/HDX), Google Nexus 4/7/10, Android Phone/Tablet, Apple TV 1/2/3, Google TV, Tivo, PS3, Xbox 360, PS Vita, PSP, Quicktime, MKV, DivX, XviD, Ogg Theora, AAC, MP3, WAV.
*** Key Features
• Easy-to-use and intuitive interface enables you to handle this video converter quickly. The drag and drop operation makes the whole conversion process is as easy as 1-2-3.
• Multi-threaded operation and Video preview.
• Extract audio from video files.
• Video editing function help you to crop/pad video, cut video clip, add watermark, adjust volume/brightness/contrast/saturation, and etc.
• Customize output resolution, video bitrate, audio bitrate, frame rate, etc.
• Multi-Language user interfaces.
Learn more at http://mobilevideo.tv/