Deliver (formerly File Courier) is a simple to use and digital delivery solution for FTP and local destinations with automatic e-mail notifications.
Deliver (formerly File Courier) delivers files and folders to remote and local destinations, sends automatic e-mail delivery notifications, can compress files and create low resolution PDF previews and offers other advanced professional features.
The e-mail messages are based on variable templates and contain detailed info about the item and its location.
Here are some key features of "Deliver":
· Deliver files/folders to FTP destinations.
· Deliver to local destinations.
· The option to send items as disk images (.dmg).
· Encrypt .dmg with passwords.
· Automatic e-mail delivery notifications.
· Token-based e-mail templates.
· Courier also allows you to attach files to e-mail.
· 30 days trial period.
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: New tokens for month, day, year and time in email templates.
· Fixed: Fixed an issue in which certain proxy settings could prevent Deliver from connecting to remote servers
· Fixed: Fixed an issue which could make Deliver crash on launch if certain fields in destination settings were missing.
· Fixed: Fixed an issue of duplicated email addresses in delivery history details.