Veescope Live displays real-time chroma key, and high and low video level Zebra patterns. Veescope Live uses the computer`s graphics card, instead of the CPU allowing for much better performance.
Veescope Live works with any Quicktime video input source, such as a DV firewire stream, or a high-definition video capture card. In addition, Veescope Live can display a waveform or vector scope directly on top of the video.
Veescope Live provides industry standard scopes such as, Waveform and Vector. Veescope Live overlays any scope directly on top of the video in order for you to locate problems with the video.
The video underneath the scope is changed to black and white, in order to make the scope more visible.
Veescope Live is a tool that can give you real time Chroma Key preview allowing you to make adjustments to key saturation range, color, hue range, and luminance range.
Best of all, the chroma keying is being performed on your graphics card leaving your computer free to do other things.
Here are some key features of "Veescope Live":
· Digital Video Recorder
· Record from any Quicktime compatible input device directly to hard drive. Start the recording by pressing the space-bar on the key board. Stop the recording by pressing the space-bar again. Each time you record, the file name is incremented, so you never overwrite a previous take.
· Overscan/Title Safe overlays
· See what part of the frame will show up when the video displayed on a television set.
· Live Chroma Keyer
· Real-time chroma keying is performed directly on the live video source. There`s no need to guess about what the final shot will look like. Now, you can see it. Any Quicktime movie can be used to fill in the background. Veescope Live can loop the movie, or pause it on a certain frame.
· This vectorscope is overlaid directly on top of the video, so you can see how adjustments in lighting and the camera controls affect the brightness and saturation of the colors. A vectorscope will help perfectly light a chroma key backdrop. Get perfect flesh tones every time with the vectorscope`s built in flesh line.
· Waveform Monitor
· Adjusting the lighting in a scene has never been easier with this waveform monitor. This scope is overlaid directly on top of the video, so you can instantly spot where the scene is too bright or too dark.
· High/Low Zebra patterns
· High and low zebra patterns give you feedback on when something is too bright or too dark in the video.
· Aspect ratio correction
· User selectable from 16:9,4:3, or codec native aspect ratios.
· Monitor multiple video feeds at once
· Veescope Live can monitor as many video feeds as your computer can handle. Calibrate all the cameras on a multi-cam shoot.
· Fast efficient user interface
· Designed for maximum efficiency, Veescope Live has a clean uncluttered interface. Shooting video is stressful enough without having to fumble around multiple windows. Veescope Live puts everything into a single window. Tab views along the bottom provide fast access to Veescope Live`s controls.
· G5 or Intel MacIntosh Recommended.
· Saving is disabled
· 15 minutes sessions
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· A live video input can now be used as a background.