Dru allows you to create/write documets that contain Images, Text, Vector shapes, Charts and other graphics elements.
After creating a document you can easily export your newly created document as an Industry standard/compatible PDF file.
Taking many aspects of document publishing, this program combines them into an easy to use and cost effective solution for designing Digital Documents.
The Object based foundation has tremendous potental for future growth.
Supported File Formats:
· Export: XVD (Xml Vector Document File), This is Dru`s Native File Format.
· Export: PDF (Portable Document File)
· Import/Export: Any QuickTime Supported File Format (BMP, PSD, TIFF, GIF, PICTand others).
NOTE: Dru can only be purchased via the Mac App Store (the buy link redirects you to its App Store page). To purchase/download applications via the App Store an Apple account is required.
· 1 GHZ processor or higher
· 512 MB RAM
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· PDF documents or PDF pages can now be imported from the `Open` command. (previously only the image tool allowed the importing and placing of PDF documents or PDF pages)
· Fixed possible data loss issue.
· Fixed issue related to image objects and drop shadows
· Fixed issue causing page guides from being resized when the document settings are changed.
· Fixed various miscellaneous issues.