Ultimate Pen allows you to draw anything on top of any application. It is most useful when working with presentation software allowing you to add notes, make comments, and add illustrations on the screen.
Ultimate Pen can also be used with a group when brain storming or working out the kinks in that new project.
Here are some key features of "Ultimate Pen":
· Available in 9 Languages: Includes localizations for US English, Spanish, German, Italian, Polish, French, British English, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese.
· System Wide Hot Key: Be ready to draw, or hide your drawing, with a single keystroke.
· Drawing Tools: Choose from several tools to draw in your choice of color.
· Clipboard Support: Copy and paste graphics to/from the clipboard.
· Pressure Sensitive: With a pen tablet, the pressure can affect the width and/or opacity of drawing.
· Full Color: Draw with ANY color. Make quick color changes using keyboard shortcuts.
· Marquee Selection: Copy or save a portion of any display, or simply slide your drawing around onscreen.
· Multiple Display Support: Enable/disable drawing on every display connected to your computer.
· Click-Through: Your drawing can float untouchable above the rest of your applications.
· Desktop Drawing: Can be set to draw on your desktop behind your icons.
· Hide the Menu Bar: Hide the menu bar and dock to work better with presentation apps.
· Automatic Save: Saves your drawing and tool selection automatically.
· Save Image: Save a screenshot to use your drawing later.
· Scripts menu: Add your own AppleScripts to the menu bar.
· Universal Binary: Works great on both Intel and PowerPC computers running Mac OS X.
· Ultimate Pen can be downloaded and tried for 40 launches or use on 20 different days, whichever comes first.
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New application icon.
· Erase command now erases only the selection if there is an active selection, otherwise erases the whole screen.
· Now available in the Mac App Store in the Utilities category.
· Fixed undo command when Tools palette is frontmost.
· Fixed jagged drawing with pen tool when set to large widths.
· Fixed selection area drawing becoming blurry when dragging the selection around.
· Fixed some problems/crashes when moving an Ultimate Pen preferences file created on a PowerPC-based Mac to an Intel-based Mac.