Prezi Desktop does not use the traditional slide-by-slide approach to presentations.
Prezi Desktop provides you an infinite series of canvas, and from this point of view, the final result will look like more like an whiteboard than as a classical presentation made with KeyNote or Power Point.
In just a few clicks, Prezi Desktoplets you arrange your ideas in order to show different types of relations among idea and the importance of different topics.
Prezi Desktop`s mission is to give people a space to share and connect ideas.
Here are some key features of "Prezi Desktop":
Create Prezi presentations online:
· Create, show and share presentations
· Download finished presentations so you can present offline
· Adobe AIR
· Prezi account
· Minimum 1GB memory; a scroll mouse / touchpad
· Adobe Flash Player 9 or later
· You can download and try out Prezi Desktop for free for 30 days without any limitations. To continue using it after 30 days, you will need to upgrade to a Pro or EDU Pro account.