Open Factory 3D is a free a free and open source, easy to use factory design application in Java.
Open Factory 3D helps you to place your machines and factory equipment on a factory 2D plan, with a 3D preview.
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added DAE/Collada format to the file formats supported by furniture import wizard, to be able to import the 3D models proposed on Google 3D Warehouse.
· Added support for transparency in PNG/GIF images applied as texture to 3D models.
· Displayed the lines defined in OBJ and DAE files.
· Fixed 3D rendering to ensure OBJ files created from the exportation of the 3D view keep the same look when imported.
· Modulated texture illumination according to light brightness (caution, this may change the brightness of images displayed in existing SH3D files).
· Fixed a bug that moved out of center some imported 3DS models.
· Fixed a bug that made an imported OBJ file lose its colors when its name contained non ASCII letters.
· Fixed a bug that prevented overlapping floors from being correctly displayed.
· Fixed a bug that didn`t restore correctly the saved location of view splitters for maximized windows.
· Optimized memory used by 3D models.
· Modified installation process of Sweet Home 3D with Java Web Start to ...